The Northern Lagoon, with its varied landscape, it’s famous islands like Burano and Torcello, or it’s more hidden corners, is linked to the cultural history and beauty of Venice.
- The Tour: Starting from Certosa, passing Le Vignole and San Erasmo to the north
- Stops and sightseeing: Convento San Francesco del Deserto, Torcello, Lunch at Torcello or lunch on board, Burano, Lazaretto Nuovo, then return to Certosa.
- Catering: Snacks and Drinks on board; “Venetian lunch on board” on request.
- Boat: Chosen by CBV for the particular tour and number of persons.
- Optional Extras: Private Photographer on board.
The perfect mix of power and quietness, fully respecting the environment.
Multilingual Guides (Extra)
To help you live a tailor-made experience, and discover the secrets of the lagoon.
Onboard Safety & Insurance
For sailing without worries, while relaxing and enjoying an unforgettable tour.