The journey to the Grado Lagoon will take three hours of cruising. JANDONA’s size offers you many opportunities to move around and relax. You can enjoy the sunbath on the foredeck, spreading out on the sun mattresses, or choosing the forward bench looking to the open sea. The bow area or the flybridge are the quietest areas during fast motoring to feel the breeze of the open sea.
- The Tour: Your tour starts with an early pick up from your hotel by either a beautiful wooden Taxi boat or with our boat Fata Buona.
- Stops and sightseeing: Lunch in the Grado Lagoon, night in Trieste and the following day return to Venice.
- Catering: Snacks and Drinks on board; “Venetian lunch on board”.
- Boat: Jandona is perfect for this particular tour.
- Optional Extras: Private Photographer on board.
Multilingual Guides (Extra)
To help you live a tailor-made experience and discover the secrets of the lagoon.
Onboard Safety & Insurance
For sailing without worries, while relaxing and enjoying an unforgettable tour.