The Southern Lagoon Tour is defined by the long stretching islands of Lido and Pellestrina on the seaside. Some of the small islands like Poveglia and San Spirito are abandoned today but have fascinating histories. Others like San Clemente or Sacca Sessola are now exclusive hotel islands.
- The Tour: Starting from Certosa into the Arsenale, then to the south.
- Stops and sightseeing: San Lazzaro degli Armeni, Malamocco, Lunch in/at Malamocco or Venetian lunch on board, Giudecca – Redentore Church, San Giorgio Maggiore, then return trip to Certosa along Piazza San Marco, Giardini, Sant’Elena.
- Catering: Snacks and Drinks on board; “Venetian lunch on board” on request.
- Boat: Each of our tour boats is suitable for this tour.
- Optional Extras: Private Photographer on board.
*You can book a full-day tour including lunch on board if you wish. Stops and route correspond to the 4-hour tour, you can choose from two of the five stops mentioned above.
The perfect mix of power and quietness, fully respecting the environment.
Multilingual Guides (Extra)
To help you live a tailor-made experience and discover the secrets of the lagoon.
Onboard Safety & Insurance
For sailing without worries, while relaxing and enjoying an unforgettable tour.