The Northern Lagoon, with its varied landscape,
it’s famous islands like Burano and Torcello, or it’s more hidden corners,
is linked to the cultural history and beauty of Venice.
The Northern Lagoon, with its varied landscape, its famous islands like Burano and Torcello, or its more hidden corners, is linked to the cultural history and beauty of Venice.
- The Tour: Starting from Certosa, passing Le Vignole and San Erasmo to the north.
- Stops and sightseeing: Convento San Francesco del Deserto, Torcello, Lunch at Torcello or lunch on board, Burano, Lazaretto Nuovo, then return to Certosa.
- Catering: Snacks and Drinks on board; “Venetian lunch on board” on request.
- Boat: Traditional Venetian Sampierota or Topetta.
- Optional Extras: Private Photographer on Board.
The perfect mix of power and quietness, fully respecting the environment.
Multilingual Guides (Extra)
To help you live a tailor-made experience, and discover the secrets of the lagoon.
Onboard Safety & Insurance
For sailing without worries, while relaxing and enjoying an unforgettable tour.