As a condition of this reservation, you agree to:
For Self-Drive Electric Boat Rentals:
- Notify us with at least 48 hour notice of cancellation to the reservation. Another date can be provided if you choose to change the date.
- The amount of 95% shall be refunded prior to 48 hours of the booking. CBV is not obligated to refund any amount after 48 hours. If the client has not notified us prior to 48 hours of the cancellation CBV is not obligated to refund any amount.
- In case of bad or extreme weather the total amount shall be refunded or credited for another date, based on the opinion of the CBV staff.
- If your party is more than 15 minutes late for your reserved departure time your boat may be given to another party.
- Maintain full control of the vessel at all times as the responsible party.
- Ensure all children 12 years of age and under wear a life jacket at all times.
- Please follow Veneto Region law regarding boating under the influence of alcohol or drug. Driving drunk or intoxicated is strictly forbidden.
- Returning late to our docks will result in charges of 20,- € each 15 min & will apply to boats that are returned after the stated time.
- Taking the vessel beyond the operating boundaries will result in a minimum fine of €200.00
- Damage to the engine’s prop will result in a fine of €35.00 and damage to the engine’s propeller will result in a fine of €85.00
- All rescue missions (pickup for damaged boats) to help stranded customers in which the customer was not compliant with the route set by CBV will result in an extra fee of €50.00
For Vintage Boat Tours with driver and Self-drive with Riva Rudy:
- When you cancel 31 days prior to the day of your booking 95 % of the total cost will be refunded.
- Between 30 and 15 days prior, 75% will be refunded.
- Between 14 days and 8 days prior, 50 % will be refunded.
- Between 7 days and 48 hours prior, 25% will be refunded.
- Between 48 hours and 12 hours prior, 10% will be refunded.
- Bookings, which are cancelled within 12 hours will not be refunded.
- In the case of extreme weather conditions, which is in CBV’s own discretionary, we will set in consultation and without additional charge, a new date of your choosing or refund of your payment will be done.
You must arrive 15 minutes before departure. This is to ensure that there is time enough for you to get instructions on safety and how the boat is controlled.
Our boats have space for up to 6 people.
Yes. Everybody gets a life jacket in the right size before the trip.
Yes. We have life jackets down from 5 kg body weight.
Every boat is individual, but all of them are around 7 meters length.
Yes, but only if they are swimmers 🙂
You can drive the boat across most of the Lagoon of Venice. The boat may not be taken beyond Lido Island (Open Water) or into Venice City (Main Island). You will receive details from our maps, navigation systems and instructors.
No. The boats are easy to control.
At least 18 years old.
All our boats are equipped with GPS Tracker to locate you in an emergency.