The Charterer must promptly notify the Owner of the withdrawal by email. Notify us with at least 24 hour notice of cancellation to the reservation. Another date can be provided if you choose to change the date. The total amount shall be refunded by TourShield’ from Protecht if you have purchased purchase protection, ‘TourShield’ from Protecht. CBV is not obligated to refund any amount. If the client has not purchased purchase protection, ‘TourShield’ from Protecht, CBV is not obligated to refund any amount. If in the case of bad or extreme weather the reservation will be credited for another date, based on the opinion of the CBV staff.
- It is the responsibility of the Charterer to steer the boat correctly (instruction performed prior to sailing);
- the boat is not allowed to go into open waters or Venice City (see map);
- always keep as much distance as possible to other boats on the water and follow the relevant rules to avoid any collision;
- children under 10 needs to wear life jackets all the time. Life jackets are not for swimming;
- no waste to be disposed of into the water;
- please note that the Charterer and passengers are obligated to limit noise to a reasonable during the whole duration of the trip;
- please leave nature the way you found it, unless you see something out of the ordinary, then please report it. Leave no trace!
- It is the responsibility of the Charterer to inform Classic Boats Venice if the boat is not going to deliver it back before paid time or before closing time. Should Classic Boats Venice deem it necessary to start a search for the boat, the expenses in connection with this is charged to the Charterer.
- In the event of the vessel breaking down/lose battery power, the Charterer shall notify Classic Boats Venice to arrange the immediate return of the vessel.
- Classic Boats Venice is not obligated to cover expenses in case of cancellation due to weather conditions or lack of available boats as a result of theft, damaged or the like. Any fee and potential deposit paid by the Charterer will be refunded.
For anything not expressly established in this contract reference is made to the laws in force in Italy; the parties acknowledge that the contract is subject to Italian law.
Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be referred to the Court of Venice.
The boat is equipped with a GPS system and the route of the boat will be followed for security reasons only. The GPS data will be kept according to the laws and regulations in force in Italy.
The data will be kept, processed and managed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
You must arrive 15 minutes before departure. This is to ensure that there is time enough for you to get instructions on safety and how the boat is controlled.
Our boats have space for up to 6 people.
Yes. Everybody gets a life jacket in the right size before the trip.
Yes. We have life jackets down from 5 kg body weight.
Every boat is individual, but all of them are around 7 meters length.
Yes, but only if they are swimmers 🙂
You can drive the boat across most of the Lagoon of Venice. The boat may not be taken beyond Lido Island (Open Water) or into Venice City (Main Island). You will receive details from our maps, navigation systems and instructors.
No. The boats are easy to control.
At least 18 years old.
All our boats are equipped with GPS Tracker to locate you in an emergency.